In August, after 14 years with CRS (more than 12 of them leading the agency’s coffee programming), I will be leaving CRS and transitioning to a new role as Director of Sourcing and Sustainability at Intelligentsia Coffee based in Chicago. In the meantime, I need to help hire a replacement to lead the CRS Coffeelands Program.
The ideal candidate for the CRS Coffeelands Program Director vacancy will have:
- A nuanced understanding of coffee communities and the coffee market, and extensive experience in at least one of these spaces;
- A Master’s degree in international development, business administration, environmental studies or a related field;
- A track record of success in building and sustaining thriving cross-sector relationships;
- Strong strategic planning skills, analytics and management experience;
- Exceptional communications ability;
- The ability to speak French or Spanish as well as s/he speaks English;
- Significant fundraising experience;
- Understading of the project cycle;
- Willingness to travel;
- Boundless energy and relentless optimism.
Read more about the CRS Coffeelands Program Director vacancy and apply online here.