In August, after 14 years with CRS (more than 12 of them leading the agency’s coffee programming), I will be leaving CRS and transitioning to a new role as Director of Sourcing and Sustainability at Intelligentsia Coffee based in Chicago. In the meantime, I need to help hire a replacement to lead the CRS Coffeelands Program.
The ideal candidate for the CRS Coffeelands Program Director vacancy will have:
- A nuanced understanding of coffee communities and the coffee market, and extensive experience in at least one of these spaces;
- A Master’s degree in international development, business administration, environmental studies or a related field;
- A track record of success in building and sustaining thriving cross-sector relationships;
- Strong strategic planning skills, analytics and management experience;
- Exceptional communications ability;
- The ability to speak French or Spanish as well as s/he speaks English;
- Significant fundraising experience;
- Understading of the project cycle;
- Willingness to travel;
- Boundless energy and relentless optimism.
Read more about the CRS Coffeelands Program Director vacancy and apply online here.
Wow — congrats, Michael! Your contributions have been tremendous and I know they’ll continue. All my best.
Fascinating transition. Wishing you a joyous and just journey with Intelligentsia!
Es una lastima eres Brillante, muchas felicidades en tu nuevo camino.
Say it ain’t so! Good luck in your new role. Your commentary here will be missed.
Wow! Great win for Intelli, and a big loss of CRS. Congratulations Michael, wishing you always a bright future!
Michael, I wish you all the best in your new role, and look forward to continuing to learn from you in the years to come.